heater for medical waste.Controlled air clinical waste incinerator produced for incineration of bio-medical waste created at a blood-processing center. The waste to be handled mainly includes bio-waste (i.e. physical fluids), transmittable and likewise polluted products such as syringes, needles, as well as other clinical waste (i.e. silicon rubbers, plastic, fabrics, papers, packs, and so on). a diesel terminated clinical waste heater with an ability of 300Kg/hr. to be installed at a waste disposal website away from booming places.
1) Possible Buyer or Manufacturer ISO 9001 Licensed
2) Appreciating worldwide exhaust requirements
3) A 230V, 60Hz single-phase electric resource.
4) Protections against over-voltage as well as over-current line problems.
5) Conformity with ideal Ghanaian standards as well as additionally policies.
6) Two-stage incineration with dual chamber combustion.Incinerator with Oil Heating unit.
Need Quantity – – – – 1 full Unit/ Establish
Type of Materials To be Lost –– – – Strong Waste Burner Capacity – – – – 0.2 Kw( 200 watts) Ability –– – 2 load daily Oil Container capability of Burner – – – – 300 Lit Oil pump ability – – – – 0.4 Kw (400 watts ). scientific waste Incinerators for melting health care facility waste so we are looking for a resource